Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 355

Thread: Perverts Unlimited XP

  1. #291
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Question: Have you ever seen any Hentai anime movie? i don't mean clips, or parts, i mean a full anime movie.

  2. #292
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LA Blue Girl, too ridiculous to be good [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #293
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, I've seen Dragon Pink; could've seen La Blue Girl but I don't like monster/tentacle/rape hentai, it's not fun to see a girl being raped, plus monsters and tentacles are ugly.

  4. #294
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    What's Dragon Pink like? I know it has a neko gril, so I'm thinkigna bout dling it, but if it has rape and shit I'm not gonna

  5. #295
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw the other day one about some girls who found in the woods a female bluehaired android, with really good innate sex capabilities... Yeah, a lot of Yuri there... ^^ "Stainless night" i think it was the name...

    I also have seen really disgusting hentai anime... what do they think when they do it?

  6. #296
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dragon Pink is 3 parts, part 1 was moderately good, part 2 had some disgusting stuff, part 3 was moderately disgusting and had some really bad stuff.

    Sadly, I don't know of any quality hentai movie which is both for guys and girls and does not have rape, tentacles or bull.

  7. #297
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw the other day, miraculously, some Hentai anime in Spanish, on some local Granada TV channel... I was really amazed... Hentai on TV? WTF???

    But it was really slight hentai. just "normal" boy on girl hentai. anything neither disgusting nor very hardcore...

  8. #298
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    How go the two new pics?

  9. #299
    Inactive Member ShampooChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    199
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol....no i have only seen clips and yeah where are the two pics....lol... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #300
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They go on the re-tracing step, i'll retrace them for them look the best i can. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    in fact, i finished that nekogirl picture in the LFB-art thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •